[AI/Recit] Racontez vos récit AI Dungeon !

Démarré par pixel, Mar 06, 2020, 09:21 pm

« précédent - suivant »
En bas

Jax

Merci Cody, ça me touche profondément.  stkostriste 

Kait

BORDEL CODY !  jvrire

J'ai lu ça en me levant ce matin et tu as embelli ma journée.
J'étais littéralement plié de rire comme un boloss dans mon lit.  jvrire

Déjà tous les connards qui viennent te casser les couilles c'est assez exceptionnel mais la meilleure partie reste :

Citer> Ask him how many gold coins is a bag of seeds worth

"How much is a bag of seeds worth?" You ask.
"It depends on what kind of seed you got in it." He replies.

> Ask him how many gold coins is a bag of wheat seeds worth

You ask him how many gold coins is a bag of wheat seeds worth.
"How much is a bag of wheat seeds worth?" You ask.
"It depends on what kind of wheat you got in it." He replies.

> Shout "YOU ARE MAKING ME VERY ANGRY !"

Putain ça a refait ma journée alors qu'elle avait pas encore commencé.  jvnoel

Oh et je vois que tout le forum s'est mis à AI Dungeon maintenant, c'est un vrai phénomène de société.  jvnoel 

Cody

Tu devrais revenir sur le Discord, c'est la folie niveau anecdotes de l'IA là-bas.  jvnoel
"De la peine ? Je n'ai pas de peine. Tu n'imagines pas le calvaire que je vis. C'est comme si on m'éventrait jour après jour et que je perdais mes tripes sur les rochers. Je ne comprends pas qu'aucun de vous n'ait vu tout ce sang..."

Crowbar

Bon... j'ai refais le scénario du film 1917 sur AI dungeon.

Pour une meilleure compréhension de l'histoire, j'ai retiré tous les moment où j'appuie sur Entrer sans rien faire.

Et j'sais pas pourquoi mais tous mes meilleurs récits sont sur la première et la seconde guerre mondiale.  jv:(

Spoiler: MontrerCacher

You are Schofield, you and your friend Blake must deliver an important message to soldiers several miles behind German lines during World War I. Time is running out.   "I'm going to go ahead and say it now," says Schofield. "This isn't a game."

The two of you walk through the trees for what seems like hours before reaching the edge of a small clearing.

> We look at the horizon

Your eyes scan the horizon as you stand in front of a large oak tree. The sun has already set, but there's still time to get back on course if you hurry.

As the last rays of light fade from the sky, you take a deep breath and turn toward your destination.

> We must hurry, time is running out.

"We have to get this message to the troops!" you shout.

Blake nods his head. "Yes, we need to be quick about it." He begins walking forward slowly while you remain standing in place.

> Tell him a joke on the way

You begin telling a joke to keep yourself awake. It works, but you feel like you're not really joking. "So how do you know all that?" Blake asks.

"Because I was a lieutenant when I graduated from West Point." You reply with a chuckle.

> Ask him if he's been to the Somme.

"No, I haven't. But I've heard stories."

You pause for a moment. "What kind of stories?"

He pauses again. "They're just...stories."

> "Tell me. Maybe it's true"

"Tell me. Maybe it's true."

Blake looks down at his feet. "It's true."

You nod your head in agreement. "Good then..." You continue to tell the story as you walk along side each other, talking about the war and its horrors.

Eventually, you reach a bridge over a river. A soldier approaches the pair of you. "Sir? Are you ready to cross yet?" He asks.

You both stop talking and look at one another.

> Turn to the soldier and say, "We need to get through to deliver a message to the 8th Division."

You turn to the soldier and say, "We need to get through to deliver a message to the 8th Division."

The soldier smiles and nods his head. "Of course sir." He turns back towards you. "Can I help you?

> "No, we'll be fine, we'll be fine."

"No, we'll be fine, we'll be fine." You repeat.

The soldier nods his head once more. "Very well sir." He replies.

You step off the bridge into the dark night air and onto dry land.

You see an old farmhouse sitting on a hilltop overlooking the valley below. You can hear the sounds of battle outside, but you don't want to intrude upon their fight. Instead, you decide to make camp here until morning so that you can get some sleep before heading out again tomorrow.

You sit by the fire and watch the stars come out as they always do. The moonlight shines brightly on the sky, illuminating everything in a beautiful glow. As you stare up at the sky, you think about what will happen tomorrow. Will you win or lose?

> Don't think about it and sleep.

You lie down and close your eyes. You drift off to sleep.

> Wake up before the day dawns

You awaken early and prepare yourself for the day ahead.

You've been training hard every day since you got here. Today is no different, though today you're going to have to work harder than usual because there are less people around and everyone's counting on both of you.

> Keep going to our destination

You know how important this mission is and you won't let anything stop you from getting there. You're not going to give up now!
You stand up and walk toward your destination.

> On the way, ask Blake what his passion was before the war.

You pause when you reach the edge of town.
"Blake?" You call out.
He looks over to you with a smile on his face. "Yes sir?" He asks cautiously.
"What did your passion in life start out as?" You ask.
"I... I dunno..." Blake stutters nervously.
"Go on." You demand.
"Well, I used to sing all the time when I was little." Blake says.
"Oh." You say. "That must be something right?"
"Yeah!" Blake exclaims excitedly. "It was my favorite thing to do! I'd practice singing songs all day long and then play music for people too!"

You nod your head in agreement.

> "Come on, let's keep going, we're almost there."

You turn back to Blake who seems hesitant to continue.
"We're almost there." You say firmly.
Blake nods his head and continues walking.

The two of you soon arrive at the house where you were supposed to meet with the leader of the division.

The man looks like he's about your age, but you can tell that he has a lot more experience. He also has a scar running across his cheekbone and several cuts on his body.
You see him standing outside of the front door with another man.

The other man looks like he's in his late twenties or thirties. He wears a military suit and carries himself with an air of confidence.

"Hello Mr. Reynolds." You greet politely.

"Ah, it's good to finally meet you." The man responds.

You explain everything that happened during the last few days and he nods his head in approval. "Very well done, I'm sure you'll get promoted very quickly if you fulfill your duties." He says.

> "We're here to inform you that your division must not launch the assault, you must wait for the arrival of the artillery division."

"No, no, no." The man says angrily. "This isn't some sort of trick. We have been preparing for this attack since the beginning of the year and we've known nothing but success! This is just plain wrong!"

"Mr. Reynolds, please calm down."

> "Send your men on that assault and it will be a massacre. Wait for the artillery!"

"No, no, no!" The man screams.

"If they want to kill us, let them kill us now, don't wait until after the battle! They won't even know what hit 'em!"

You look at the man and sigh.

"Look, I know you're upset about this, but you need to make a decision. If you send your men into battle, they WILL lose their lives. It's either that or die trying to defend this town from these monsters."

"I...I..."

The man stutters.

"Well? Are you going to listen to me?" You ask.

"Yes...I understand." The man replies. "But I still feel that my men are being lied to and I think they deserve better than this."

> "They will have their moment of glory. Just not today."

You smile at the man. You knew he was right. These people have waited long enough for something to happen and they deserve to enjoy it while they can.

After all, as you said before, the only thing worse than losing a soldier is having them die in vain.

> Tell Blake it's time to turn around and go back to our trenches several miles away.

You walk over to Blake who has stopped talking and is looking at you expectantly. You stand up straight and give him a stern stare.

He stares back at you with fear in his eyes. His hands are trembling slightly, which means he knows exactly what you mean.

> "En route?"

"Alright then, we're heading back to our trenches." You reply.

"What do you mean?" Blake asks nervously.

> "That means we're going to go back exactly the same way as before, but in the opposite direction."

Blake looks surprised by your answer. He doesn't quite understand why you would suggest such a thing.

"It's simple really, we'll head back towards the city center and then turn left when we get there." You explain.

"Why?" Blake asks.

> "To get back in our trench! Do you understand me or not?"

You say "Of course! Of course I get it! I'm sorry if I didn't convince you immediately."

"Don't worry about it, just come with me." You say.

Blake nods slowly and follows you out of the house.

As soon as you reach the edge of town, you stop and look down at the ground.

You take a deep breath and exhale deeply. Then you begin walking again. Blake follows behind you silently following your every step.

Eventually you reach the edge of town. You don't see any signs of life on the streets so you decide to head back towards your trench. As you walk along, Blake continues to follow behind you quietly. Eventually, you reach your trench and enter it.

You sit down on one of the dugouts and close your eyes. You start to concentrate on calming yourself down. It takes some effort, but eventually you manage to calm yourself down.
After a few minutes of concentrating, you hear a noise from above. You open your eyes and see that Blake has climbed up onto the top of one of the dugouts.

You quickly jump off your dugout and run down to where Blake is sitting.

You grab him by the shoulders and force him to face you.

"What are you doing?!" You ask angrily.

He sighs and replies "I know what I am, but I can't help being who I am." He says sadly.

> "What the fuck are you talking about, you fuck? You can get killed by a sniper anytime here!"

You tell him "No, no, I mean what the hell are you talking about? What do you mean?"

"Well...you've been acting weird lately. Like you..."
Blake stops suddenly as he takes a bullet to the head.

You watch in horror as his body falls backwards into the trench.

You turn away from this scene of horror and return to your own duties.

> Retrieve his body to give him a proper burial.

You pick up Blake's body and carry it back to the trench. You put him in a grave with all the other dead soldiers. After burying him, you go back to work.

J'viens de voir qu'on pouvait qu'on peut continuer nos histoires quand on voulait au fait. Du coup j'vais m'arrêter là... pour l'instant.  jvhap
Si vous avez des idées de choix, j'suis preneur.   jvhap

Zeropolsnotdead

Citer> "We're here to inform you that your division must not launch the assault, you must wait for the arrival of the artillery division."

"No, no, no." The man says angrily. "This isn't some sort of trick. We have been preparing for this attack since the beginning of the year and we've known nothing but success! This is just plain wrong!"

wow, pas mal la réponse de l'IA

Citer"Alright then, we're heading back to our trenches." You reply.

"What do you mean?" Blake asks nervously.

> "That means we're going to go back exactly the same way as before, but in the opposite direction."

Blake looks surprised by your answer. He doesn't quite understand why you would suggest such a thing.

"It's simple really, we'll head back towards the city center and then turn left when we get there." You explain.

"Why?" Blake asks.

> "To get back in our trench! Do you understand me or not?"

You say "Of course! Of course I get it! I'm sorry if I didn't convince you immediately."

jvrire ce dialogue...

CiterSi vous avez des idées de choix, j'suis preneur.   
Continue comme ca, ca rend bien. En plus j'ai pas vu le film dont tu t'es inspiré.

Ca me donne envie de retester  jvhap

En haut